Tampa Bay Intern unveils redesigned website
June 6, 2016
New TampaBayIntern.com Features Refreshed Design and Enhanced Capabilities
HILLSBOROUGH & PINELLAS COUNTIES (June 6, 2016) – CareerSource Tampa Bay and CareerSource Pinellas are excited to announce the launch of the freshly upgraded Tampa Bay Intern website. Forging the connection between intern and employer has never been easier!
In today’s work environment, just having an education is not enough; applicants need to have what seems like 12 years of experience just to apply for an entry level position. This is where internships are crucial, as they give the experience necessary for a full time job while working around everyday life. In Florida, there’s no better place to look than TampaBayIntern.com.
Tampa Bay Intern, a branch of CareerSource Tampa Bay and CareerSource Pinellas, connects both employers and students seeking internship opportunities. The initiative focuses on finding candidates an internship that matches their skill set while making sure the employer has the right candidate for their position. To insure that this goal is achieved a new set of upgrades were introduced:
– Enhanced search capabilities allow the intern to narrow down their search by listing their Major, Fields of Interest, or Industry Specific Tags. They also have the option of excluding unpaid internships from the search.
– The addition of Industry Specific Tags allow both the candidate and employer to focus their search by simply clicking on categories related to the field of interest.
– Employers and candidates can now send private messages to one another through the website’s secure messaging portal; thereby eliminating the need to send mass e-mails in order to stay in touch.
– The addition of Employer and Candidate Profiles provide a glimpse of the company or candidate, allowing them to weed out possible bad employees or positions.
– Job postings now have the option of including Google Maps to better showcase the internship’s location, giving the candidate a better estimate of which is commutable and which is not.
– Employers can now target key requirements for what’s needed for the position and see which applicant has the most similarities.
All of these enhancements will save time and assist both the employer and job seeker in making the right match. Employers interested in posting an opportunity or students looking for an internship, visit TampaBayIntern.com today to register.
About CareerSource Pinellas and CareerSource Tampa Bay
CareerSource Tampa Bay and CareerSource Pinellas establish workforce development and training policies for Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. For more information on our valuable, no cost resources for businesses and job seekers, please visit www.careersourcetampabay.com or www.careersourcepinellas.com.
CareerSource Tampa Bay and CareerSource Pinellas are equal opportunity employers/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this document may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711.