It’s no wonder Tampa was named the One of The World’s Greatest Places by Time Magazine. No matter your lifestyle, tastes or hobbies, the Tampa area has something for everyone.
Whether you prefer the high energy of city life or quiet suburban neighborhoods, Tampa has diverse housing options and neighborhoods each with their own unique vibe.
Speaking of enjoyment, Tampa Bay has a quality of life that can’t be beat. We have at it all: professional sports teams, live music, vibrant arts and culture, world-class restaurants, dozens of craft breweries, and outdoor activities that you can enjoy all year round.
- Tampa named one of the world’s greatest places for 2023 – TIME
- Tampa named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2023 – Money Magazine
- #4 Best Large City to Start a Business – WalletHub, 2023
- #1 Best places to live in Florida – Forbes, 2022
- #1 Best Large Airport in North America – J.D. Power, 2022
- #3 On list of U.S. cities where people want to move – Redfin, 2022
- #5 Best city for Veterans to live – WalletHub, 2022
- #2 Relocation destination in the U.S. – FloridaRealtors, 2022
- #8 Best foodie city in America – Wallethub, 2022
- Tampa Riverwalk voted one of America’s Great Places
- Home to the world’s longest continuous sidewalk, Bayshore Boulevard, which offers the perfect waterfront setting for your daily jog or bike ride
- More than 20 dog parks in Hillsborough County and City of Tampa
- 83 degrees – the average annual temperature
- 60+ craft breweries in the Tampa Bay region
Tampa is No. 1 on list of places to live in Florida
Find a Job in Tampa
Tampa has the hottest job market in the state and is home to more high-growth companies per capita than New York City.
Make it Tampa Bay
What’s it like to live, work and build a business in Tampa Bay? Get the scoop from our locals.
Welcome to Tampa Bay
From leading industries to national rankings, watch and see what makes Tampa the place to be.