It’s no wonder Tampa was named the Most Livable City in America. No matter your lifestyle, tastes or hobbies, the Tampa area has something for everyone.
Whether you prefer the high energy of city life or quiet suburban neighborhoods, Tampa has diverse housing options and neighborhoods each with their own unique vibe.
Speaking of enjoyment, Tampa Bay has a quality of life that can’t be beat. We have at it all: professional sports teams, live music, vibrant arts and culture, world-class restaurants, dozens of craft breweries, and outdoor activities that you can enjoy all year round.
- #1 Best places to live in Florida – Forbes, 2022
- #1 Best Large Airport in North America – J.D. Power, 2022
- #3 On list of U.S. cities where people want to move – Redfin, 2022
- #5 Best city for Veterans to live – WalletHub, 2022
- #2 Relocation destination in the U.S. – FloridaRealtors, 2022
- #8 Best foodie city in America – Wallethub, 2022
- #4 Best place in the country to work remotely – Rentcafe, 2022
- Tampa Riverwalk voted one of America’s Great Places
- Home to the world’s longest continuous sidewalk, Bayshore Boulevard, which offers the perfect waterfront setting for your daily jog or bike ride
- More than 20 dog parks in Hillsborough County and City of Tampa
- 83 degrees – the average annual temperature
- 60+ craft breweries in the Tampa Bay region
Tampa is No. 1 on list places to live in Florida