It’s no wonder Tampa was named the Most Livable City in America. No matter your lifestyle, tastes or hobbies, the Tampa area has something for everyone.
Whether you prefer the high energy of city life or quiet suburban neighborhoods, Tampa has diverse housing options and neighborhoods each with their own unique vibe. Home prices and rents are more affordable here, and with no state income tax, you’ll have more money in your pocket to do the things you enjoy.
Speaking of enjoyment, Tampa Bay has a quality of life that can’t be beat. We have at it all: professional sports teams, live music, vibrant arts and culture, world-class restaurants, dozens of craft breweries, and outdoor activities that you can enjoy all year round.
- #1 city for first-time homebuyers, WalletHub, 2020
- Lower cost of living compared to other major markets
- #1 state (#11 city) for remote jobs – MoneyPenny, 2020
- #1 most pet-friendly city – WalletHub, 2020
- Tampa #3 best place for a staycation – WalletHub, 2020
- #3 place for Veterans to live – WalletHub, 2020
- #3 Best metro for new businesses – LendingTree, 2020
- Tampa ranks #3 for workforce confidence – LinkedIn, 2020
- Tampa Riverwalk voted one of America’s Great Places
- Home to the world’s longest continuous sidewalk, Bayshore Boulevard, which offers the perfect waterfront setting for your daily jog or bike ride
- More than 20 dog parks in Hillsborough County and City of Tampa
- Top 25 city where millennials are moving – Time
- 83 degrees – the average annual temperature
- 60+ craft breweries in the Tampa Bay region
Best City for First-Time Homebuyers