GROW YOUR BUSINESS HERE
“We visited multiple cities and were won over by Tampa’s business-friendly environment and growing tech ecosystem. We’re excited to plant roots in Tampa and grow our operations from this vibrant community.”
– James Ontra, co-founder and CEO of Shufflrr, 2021
Tampa has earned a national reputation for its stable, pro-business environment. When it comes to establishing and growing your business, Tampa checks all the boxes:
✓ Favorable corporate tax policies
✓ Lower operating costs
✓ No personal income tax
✓ Light regulatory burdens
✓ Thriving industry
✓ Home to dozens of top corporations
✓ Globally connected via a top-rated airport, the state’s largest seaport, and highly-connected interstate and rail systems
✓ Excellent local labor force
And whether you’re a startup entrepreneur or CEO of a multimillion-dollar enterprise, Tampa has the business resources you need to thrive: incubators and accelerators, capital providers, chambers of commerce and industry associations.
- #2 Best State for women-owned small businesses – Deputy, 2022
- Tampa has 6th most minority business owners in the U.S. – Smartest Dollar, 2022
- #2 best state for taxpayer ROI – WalletHub 2022
- Tampa Bay metro area named the sixth-best city to launch a startup – Real Estate Witch, 2022
- Tampa #1 best place to live in Florida – Forbes, 2022
- Tampa #8 best place to start a career – WalletHub, 2022
- #2 best state for business – Chief Executive, 2022
- #1 Emerging tech city – Forbes, 2021
- Tampa’s population is increasing by 50,000 people per year
- Join other fast-growing companies that are thriving in Tampa: BlockSpaces, Diamond View Studios, Vu Technologies, ReliaQuest, Beneficial Blends, VoltAir, Newgentek, OPSWAT, Edgility, Avalon Healthcare, and many more!
If your company is expanding or you’re thinking about relocating to Tampa, contact our business development team. We can connect you with the business tools and resources you need to thrive: expedited permitting, workforce training, real estate searches, export assistance, market research, etc.
Tampa has 6th most minority business owners in the U.S.
SMARTEST DOLLAR, 2022
Tampa Bay Community Overview
Read more about the Tampa Bay community and business climate in this overview.
Business Profile: VoltAir
Julius Davis explains how being in Tampa has supported his company’s growth.
Success Story: Drift
Tampa’s collaborative business community won over Boston-based marketing tech company Drift.